- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without blog.classiccotton.org's prior written consent
- This agreement contains disclaimers and other provisions that limit the Author’s liability to you. Please read these terms and conditions fully and carefully. If you do not agree to be bound to each and every term and condition set forth herein, please exit the Site and do not access, read or otherwise use information provided herein. By accessing the Site and/or reading its content, and/or using it to find information on any other website or informational resource, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions, that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth herein are fair and reasonable, and that your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions is voluntary and is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity.
Guidelines for posting:
This Site is open to the public. You should consider comments carefully and do not post any information or ideas that you would like to keep private. By uploading or otherwise making available any information to the Principal author in the form of user generated comments or otherwise, you grant the Principal author the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein.You are responsible for the comments you post. You may not impersonate any other person through the Site. You may not post content that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or that is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that includes any computer virus or other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware.By submitting or posting content on the Site, you grant the Principal author, team and any company substantially under the control of the Principal author, the right to remove any content or comment that, in Principal author’s sole judgment, does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You also grant the Principal author and any company substantially under the control of Principal author the right to modify, adapt, and edit any content.
The Principal author is not responsible for the content of any linked or otherwise connected web sites. The Principal author does not make any representations or guarantees regarding the privacy practices of, or the content or accuracy of materials included in, any linked or third party websites. The inclusion of third party advertisements on the Site does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, or recommendation. The Principal author makes no representations and/or guarantees regarding any product or service contained therein.
- DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES: Content made available at the Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Under no circumstances, as a result of your use of the Site, will the Principal author be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages under any legal theory, including, without limitation, tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.AGE RESTRICTIONThe Site is intended for persons eighteen (18) years or older. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) should not access, use and/or browse the Site.INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify and hold the Author harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of (1) any content posted or made available by you on this Site, (2) any violation of law that occurs by you through the Site, and/or (3) anything you do using the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
The Author may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement in whole or in party at any time for any reason without any notice to you, based on her discretion. Such modified terms and conditions shall supersede these terms and conditions and shall become binding when published online on the Site.
You accept that this Agreement represents the entire understanding between you and the Author concerning use of the Site.